Cairo Hospital (1934):
The hospital consists of two sections
1- The first is the main building that includes the management offices and two large wards divided into 22 separate boxes.
2- The second section is the open yard where Brooke houses donkeys & horses during their convalescence to full recovery. This yard is provided with 8 separate boxes and the garages for the mobile clinics are attached to this building.
The hospital is also furnished with veterinary medicine facilities, with a well-equipped unit for surgical operations with anesthesia and a resuscitation room attached to it with sterilising sets for medical and surgical tools. In addition, the hospital is equipped with a laboratory for medical analysis, drugs and forage stores, a farrier’s workshop and 4 mobile clinic teams used for visits the Helwan Brick kilns, Giza pyramids area and rural areas around Cairo.